Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
This recipe for Chicken and Wine is so simple to put together. My whole family loves it (even the pickiest eaters). This is a perfect comfort food main dish that pairs great with rice, salad, and crusty bread.
Chicken and Wine
This is a really easy family-favorite recipe. This comfort food recipe comes from my mother-in-law. It is so simple yet delicious and perfect for a small gathering or to serve to a crowd. When our extended family all gets together – this is one recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package Dry Onion Soup Mix Lipton Recipe Secrets
- 1 cup White Wine
- 6 pieces Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts (or thighs) arranged in a 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered until chicken is done (about 1 hour).
- Serve over rice and with a side salad or vegetables.
Our whole family loves this recipe. Let me know what you think!
Shop This Post
HillaryNovember 19, 2020 at 2:16 pm
Easy and delicious, indeed! 🙂 I like to add 8 oz. of fresh sliced cremini or white mushrooms before baking.
ramahNovember 19, 2020 at 4:08 pm
That sounds yummy! I am going to try that next time!