Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
This recipe for Chicken and Wine is so simple to put together. My whole family loves it (even the pickiest eaters). This is a perfect comfort food main dish that pairs great with rice, salad, and crusty bread.
Chicken and Wine
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package Dry Onion Soup Mix Lipton Recipe Secrets
- 1 cup White Wine
- 6 pieces Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts (or thighs) arranged in a 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered until chicken is done (about 1 hour).
- Serve over rice and with a side salad or vegetables.
Our whole family loves this recipe. Let me know what you think!
Shop This Post