Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
This Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea is really easy to make. The peach tea combined with the citrus mint and lemonade is a perfect combination. If I am ever in a hurry, I will microwave the water and the lemonade together before adding the tea bags. Enjoy!
Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea
- 1 Tea Bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint
- 1 Tea Bag Teavana Peach Tranquility
- 4 Ounces Lemonade I prefer low-calorie lemonade from Trader Joe’s or Simply Lemonade
- 4 Ounces Hot Water
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
- Place the two tea bags in a tea cup/mug.
- Add 4-7 ounces of hot water and steep for 2 minutes. (Leave room to add lemonade).
- Add 4 oz. lemonade and stir. (Feel free to leave the tea bags in the cup. They don’t over steep like most tea).
- Optional – Add honey if you like.
Have you tried the Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea? Have you tried it at home or at Starbucks? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!
Shop This Post