Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
This Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea is really easy to make. The peach tea combined with the citrus mint and lemonade is a perfect combination. If I am ever in a hurry, I will microwave the water and the lemonade together before adding the tea bags. Enjoy!
Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea
- 1 Tea Bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint (or Tazo Refresh Mint)
- 1 Tea Bag Teavana Peach Tranquility (or Tazo Peachy Green)
- 4 Ounces Lemonade I prefer low-calorie lemonade from Trader Joe’s or Simply Lemonade
- 4 Ounces Hot Water
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
- Place the two tea bags in a tea cup/mug.
- Add 4-7 ounces of hot water and steep for 2 minutes. (Leave room to add lemonade).
- Add 4 oz. lemonade and stir. (Feel free to leave the tea bags in the cup. They don’t over steep like most tea).
- Optional – Add honey if you like.
Have you tried the Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea? Have you tried it at home or at Starbucks? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!
Update from September 2023: I have not been able to find the Teavana teas anywhere. I have been looking for a good substitute and finally found it! Tazo Refresh Mint and Tazo Organic Peachy Green. Try it and let me know what you think!
Let me know what you think about this Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball (Peach Mint Tea) in the comments. I know it makes me feel better when I have a cold or sore throat, or any time I want a pick-me-up!