Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
- Printable Address Labels (30 per page) – 1″ x 2 5/8″ size
- Microsoft Word
Download Labels Here:
To Customize the Address Labels:
- Download the Christmas address label file and save to your computer (somewhere that you can find it later).
- Open the file in Word.
- Enter your name on the first line where it says Name and hit tab. The rest of your page should automatically update with the name.
- Enter your address on the second line and hit tab. The rest of your page should automatically update with the address.
- Enter your city, state, and zip on the last line and hit tab. The rest of your page should automatically update with the city, state, and zip.
- Double-check to make sure everything looks correct (spelling, address, etc.). Make any changes.
- Save your file.
- Place your label paper face-down in your printer.
- Follow your printer options and print in color, high quality.
Enjoy these free Christmas return address labels. Let me know if you end up using them. I would love to hear how you like them in the comments!
CaraDecember 2, 2020 at 10:25 pm
These are so great! And so nice that they are a free printable! Thank you!!
ramahDecember 3, 2020 at 9:07 am
You are so welcome! Enjoy. 🙂
Jeffrey HuckebyDecember 3, 2020 at 10:18 pm