Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
Mixed Berry Crisp
This Mixed Berry Crisp is really easy to put together and is super yummy. I often use frozen berries, but you can use fresh berries as well. You can use whatever combination of berries is your favorite. I love the "Very Cherry Blend" frozen berries from Trader Joe's. Enjoy!
- 9×13 inch pan
- 32 ounces Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set out frozen berries while you prepare the crisp topping.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar in bowl. Add melted butter and mix well by hand. Add cinnamon and vanilla.
- Place frozen berries in 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cornstarch over berries (this helps soak up some of the excess juice as the berries bake).
- Place crisp topping over berries in baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Let cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream, Cool Whip or Coco Whip.
- Store leftover crumble in an airtight container. Serve warm, room temp, or chilled – it's delicious any of these ways!