Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
I love lemon any time of year, but especially in the summer. it is light and refreshing in a drink or dessert. (Lemonade, margaritas, lemon tarts, lemon bread, the possibilities are endless!) The other night my family started craving a summer treat, and I came up with this lemon mini bundt cake recipe. Enjoy!
Lemon Mini Bundt Cakes
- Stand Mixer
- Mini Bundt Pan
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Box Vanilla Pudding Mix Instant
- 3 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice Fresh is preferred
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt Plain
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tsp Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice From 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest From 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease mini bundt cake pan if needed (unless using non-stick pan).
- In a stand mixer bowl, combine yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and eggs. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Add fresh lemon juice, melted butter, Greek yogurt, water, and vanilla extract. Mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the mini bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until done. Mini cakes are done when cake is light brown and springs back when lightly pressed with your finger and toothpick comes out clean.
- After baking, let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes. Invert and remove to wire cooling rack.
- While cakes are cooling, prepare the glaze.
- Combine the softened butter, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in microwave-safe glass bowl.
- Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave on 50% power in 30-second intervals until glaze is smooth and creamy.
- Add fresh lemon zest and mix well.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled lemon cakes.
- Glaze will harden after a few minutes. Refrigerate to let glaze set. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Do you like lemon? What is your favorite lemon dessert? Let me know in the comments!