Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
This is our new favorite chicken recipe in our house. We recently served it for a crowd (I just tripled the recipe) and everyone raved about how yummy it is. It goes great with oven roasted vegetables or stir-fry vegetables and rice. The sauce is light and delicious. Make extra and keep it in the fridge – I love to add it to my vegetables. I highly recommend placing the chicken on the BBQ for a few minutes after it is cooked – it really adds a nice flavor. Let me know what you think!
Best Marinated Chicken
- 8 pieces chicken thighs can use frozen
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag. Pour the marinade in the bag with the chicken.
- Marinate chicken in fridge for four hours (or overnight).
- Place marinated chicken (and any leftover sauce) in a large casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes, until done.
- BBQ the cooked chicken for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve with stir-fried vegetables (or roasted vegetables) and rice.