Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
Are you ready for Christmas? I still have more shopping and wrapping to do. This year I am going to try and get it all done before Christmas Eve! These free Christmas gift printable tags that I made will look great on gift bags or wrapped presents. They are available in green/red, gold, or black and white. Pick your favorite or use all of them! (Please note this printable is for personal use only).
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Wreath Christmas Gift Tags – Red Green (png)
- Wreath Christmas Gift Tags – Gold (png)
- Wreath Christmas Gift Tags – Black and White (png)
- Wreath Christmas Gift Tags – All (pdf)
To Use These Gift Tags:
- Open the gift tags by clicking on the links above.
- Save the tags to your computer (somewhere you can find it easily to print).
- Open the saved image.
- Print on cardstock. Make sure your printer is set to print in landscape. (These print on a standard 8.5 x 11 inch piece of paper).
- Cut the tags out.
- Tape to a gift OR punch a small hole in the top and put ribbon through. Attach to your gift.
Are you excited and ready for Christmas? Let me know what you are most looking forward to in the comments!