Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
I participated in the Arbonne 30 days of Healthy Living last year. We were getting ready to go to Maui and I had been overindulging in Halloween candy. (Those little fun-size snickers will get you!)
As part of the program, you are supposed to drink a well-balanced smoothie for breakfast. I experimented with different recipes and this ended up being my favorite.
If you don’t have the Arbonne products, you could substitute your favorite chocolate protein powder.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2-1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 scoop greens balance (optional) – or any “greens” blend you want to add (an easy way to get your veggies in!)
- 1/4 scoop Arbonne fiber boost (or your favorite fiber boost) – great way to add fiber and feel full
- a few ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients in blender and mix. Blend well.
2. Add water or ice until you reach your desired consistency.