Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
- Electric Griddle
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs in large bowl with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add additional milk or water for thinner pancakes, until desired consistency.
- Heat electric griddle to medium heat or 375 degrees F.
- Grease the griddle with butter if necessary.
- Pour pancakes onto griddle using ice cream scoop.
- Cook pancakes until bubbly on top and the edges start to dry.
- Turn pancake over with spatula and cook the other side.
- Serve with butter and real maple syrup. Optional – sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Note: If I have any leftover canned pumpkin, I will freeze it in a freezer Ziploc bag. The next time I want to use canned pumpkin, I take it out the night before and thaw in the fridge.
Do you like pumpkin pancakes? Try this recipe and let me know what you think!