Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
Easy Pumpkin Pancakes
The pumpkin and spices in these fluffy pumpkin pancakes are delicious for fall. But these are a favorite in our house, no matter what time of year it is. I like that the pumpkin adds a little extra nutrition to these yummy pancakes.
- Electric Griddle
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs in large bowl with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add additional milk or water for thinner pancakes, until desired consistency.
- Heat electric griddle to medium heat or 375 degrees F.
- Grease the griddle with butter if necessary.
- Pour pancakes onto griddle using ice cream scoop.
- Cook pancakes until bubbly on top and the edges start to dry.
- Turn pancake over with spatula and cook the other side.
- Serve with butter and real maple syrup. Optional – sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Note: If I have any leftover canned pumpkin, I will freeze it in a freezer Ziploc bag. The next time I want to use canned pumpkin, I take it out the night before and thaw in the fridge.
Do you like pumpkin pancakes? Try this recipe and let me know what you think!