Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
I have a friend who cleans houses for a living. She noticed that she was having a reaction to all of the chemicals in her cleaning products. She came across this recipe for a safe, effective counter top cleaner. She loves not having to breathe in all the chemicals, it is cost-effective, and bonus – it smells great.
Since my friend shared this recipe with me, I have been making my own counter top cleaner for about 5 years. I love that I am not using chemicals where we eat, AND my counters look great!
Note – this is safe for quartz and granite and will not leave streaks!
DIY Counter Cleaner Spray
- Large glass bottle with spray top (16 oz. size)
- 1 TBSP Castile Soap Liquid
- 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 14 ounces Distilled Water (This is approximate) – Can also use tap water as a substitute.
- In a large glass spray bottle, use a small funnel to add 1 tablespoon of Castile soap.
- Add the essential oils (4 drops each).
- Fill up the rest of the bottle with water.
- Shake well.
- Spray your counter and wipe with a cloth. (You might need to use an extra cloth to dry after spraying the counter).
Shop This Post
Have you tried this counter top cleaner yet? Let me know what you think!
SummerApril 25, 2020 at 3:38 am
This is really great Ramah!!! So proud to see you putting your health coaching cert to good use. Also I love the name Pop Sparkle Fizz!!! ❤️
ramahApril 25, 2020 at 11:18 pm
Thank you so much, Summer!