Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. You can read full disclosure policy here.
Need a great gift idea for your mom, teacher, friend, spouse, (or really anyone!)? Here are five simple steps to putting together a perfect gift basket that anyone will be sure to love.
1. Start with a cute basket. I love finding baskets at TJMaxx, Marshalls, Target or Amazon.
2. Pick a few main items. Here are some of my favorites:
- Cozy blanket
- Mug/Water Bottle
- Small frame with photo, favorite quote, or bible verse
3. Add extra items to fill in. Some great ideas would be:
- Beanie hat/Stocking Hat
- Chocolate/favorite treat
- Hand lotion
- Bubble bath/body wash
- Beauty products/samples (lip gloss, facemask)
4. (Optional) If you are doing a group gift or wedding gift and really want to make the gift basket special, throw in a few gift cards.
5. (Optional) Wrap the items in tissue or arrange neatly in the basket. Add a handwritten card. You’re done!
Conclusion: What are your favorite ideas to give in a gift basket? Let me know in the comments!